Code of Ethics
Wilhelm Automotive prides itself on being able to provide the best customer service and the highest quality service work available anywhere. We are committed to honesty and integrity in all of its business dealings - with employees, vendors and customers alike.
At all Wilhelm Automotive Service Centers we are committed to serving you, our customer, with professional automotive repair at a reasonable cost with qualified technicians. Our goal is to make your automotive repair experience friendly and successful. We subscribe to the following business practices at every Wilhelm Automotive service location:
- Recommend corrective and maintenance services to the customer. Explain to the customer which of these is required now to correct existing problems and which are for preventative maintenance.
- Perform high quality repair at a fair price.
- Provide the customer a price estimate for work to be performed.
- Obtain prior authorization for all work done, in writing or by other means satisfactory to the customer.
- Make every effort to keep customers informed about appointments and completion deadlines.
- Use only proven merchandise of high quality distributed by reputable firms.
- Employ the best skilled technicians possible.
- Have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- Exercise extreme care with the customer's property while it is being serviced.
- Uphold the high standards of our profession and seek to correct any or all abuses within the automotive industry.
- Furnish an itemized invoice for parts and services prices fairly. Replaced parts may be inspected upon request.
- Maintain customer service records.
- Maintain a system for fair settlement of customer's concerns.
- Furnish or post copies of any warranties covering parts or services.
- Uphold the integrity of all members of the Automotive Services Association.